The Tramway Operating group (TOG) is a new FEDECRAIL working group. Mimmi Mickelsen presented the results of the first TOG meeting, held on 4th May, with representatives from the Nordic Countries, Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. The main objectives are:
1. To support initiatives to broaden the base of TOG participants
2. To collect and collate information about operators of heritage trams
3. To show the contribution of heritage trams to local cultural and economic activities
4. To support business activities that diversify the appeal of trams to different demographic groups, especially young people
5. To support a program of adoption of best practices by heritage tram operators and tram museums.
New participants in the Tramway Operating Group are welcome.